Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Everything I ever need to know in life I learned from Boy Meets World.

If you haven't been paying attention to anything I've been doing, here's an update. In December, I went on Amazon and bought all 7 seasons of "Boy Meets World." While it set me back about $70, it was MORE than worth it. (I also justified that it cannot be found on Netfllix or Hulu, so this would be the only way to see it!) I finally finished the entire series last night. I literally cried my eyes out. It is just so wholesome, and true, and made you feel all warm inside. Plus, Eric Matthews is just funny as hell in seasons 4-7 especially. (Sidenote: The 90s were the BEST time and the BEST TV to grow up on. We didn't need no stinkin' iPods or computers. We had our gigapets, gameboys, and TGIF.) Anyways--back to the whole point of this post, I found that I am NOT the only fan of Boy Meets World. I found an interesting article entitled "Everything I needed to know in life I learned from Boy Meets World." It is true. It is a blog post by a girl named Emily Grier and she is quite good with everything she says. The link to that article is here. I encourage you to read it. Very, very good. Now, if you are an avid Boy Meets World fan as I am, a lot of people have created still moments from the show that I would like to show to you here....These are some of MY favorites and some that DEFINE the show as a whole.

The Early Years....







To the heartbroken....




 To the final episode....


And all of that is full of Eric Matthews.....honestly, this is one of the best shows ever created. This would be in my TOP 10 of Reunions from TV Shows. And if this pictures weren't enough....You cannot talk about Boy Meets World without talking about "The Feeny Call". :) :) :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment