Monday, March 19, 2012
And "A" is.......... *LIVE BLOG*
Okay kids, tonight is the night........The finale of Pretty Little Liars! "A" will be revealed....definitely have waited for this day for a while!!!
I will be live blogging my thoughts throughout the entire episode as well as a my final thoughts on the outgoing season!
There have been lots of guesses from Mona, Jenna, Garrett, and even that Ali has a TWIN! Now it is suppose to be different than the books--which I am currently on the first one---but the Twin theory seems to be the most popular via Facebook and Twitter.
We left out last week when the girls went to that CREEPY doll store, everything went crazy after that,....then Jenna turns in Page 5 of the autopsy report that was stolen and turns Garrett in for it! We leave with the girls watching as Garrett is arrested for the murder of Alison DeLaurentis. AND finding out that Jenna's surgery was successful and she CAN SEE! Also, we see that "A" pays the lady at the Doll Store for the 'damage'.
**********SPOILER ALERT: DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED!**********
OK....Here we go.......
8:00 pm
Garrett pleads 'not guilty'. My mom says 'their house is weird'. I agree. However, it's a set not an actual house. Oh, I digress.And now we know Melissa and Garrett know about the "Jenna Thing". 1st Threat from A: Bring back the phone or someone dies. Messenger at the door for Masquerade Ball....be there at midnight!
Oh-this is gonna be good. So I'm thinking that "A" will be revealed at the Ball...at Midnight!
8:04 pm
So sad. Fitz is gone. They are in his apartment so apparently he still pays for it. Dr. Sullivan is brought up....did they ever find her? I don't think they did. Spencer finds a pen with the words "Dougherty's Landing" which is a air strip in the middle of nowhere. Apparently this is where Ali went the day she dissappeared. Also, I hate Aria's shirt.....
8:10 pm
Yes, we are 17 year old girls in the middle of nowhere, its dark, raining and we want to go to an old hotel by ourselves cause that sounds like a super plan.....
8:11 pm
First text from Katie: "Creepy ass motel? Get the F out!" Word.
8:12 pm
Guy at the motel is so lying. He has heard of Vivienne. They checked in to an actual room...the one that Ali stayed in. Girls are looking for clues.......I mean really, HOW MANY HORROR MOVIES START LIKE THIS?!?! I bet it says NO VACANCY on the front.
8:15 pm
It actually says Vacancy....durn.
8:16 pm
Girls go into look at check in book. "A" is here. Actually walked in on Hanna while she was in the shower....Can you say straight from the movie "PSYCHO"...OMG. This bout to get real.
8:21 pm
Holy Crap! "A" is looking through a peep hole at the girls from the OTHER ROOM!!! Creeper.
8:23 pm
Spencer goes to Toby for forgiveness. She is shot down. Toby receives a phone call from DR. SULLIVAN!!! AND JENNA IS DRIVING A FREAKIN' CAR. Jenna goes and is speaking with someone at a park. I believe it's "A" she is talking to. Ok, so Jenna knows "A". Which means that the Twin theory I have may actually be right. Grace agrees with me.
8:27 pm
Flashback: Alison is dressed in her 'Vivienne' costume. Mona makes deal with Ali. Mona wants to be popular and Ali gives her a piece of paper with the postcard that they are missing. *Ali was watching "A".! Huge development.
8:32 pm
My mind is spinning right now trying to figure out how the writers are gonna end this.. This is going to be one of the most EPIC finales ever.....
8:34 pm
EZRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:35 pm
My mom says Mona is it. Not sure.........Spencer and Mona go back to creepy place. It apparently has something in it cause their faces are OMG. Ezra and Aria are just PRESH. Especially with Lady A(no pun intended) singing in the background!......Back to the room, "A" has put up all kinds of pictures, news clippings, literally obsessed with Ali and her life and death......They found "A"'s lair.
8:40 pm
Never liked Emily's choice in women. For one, there are too many hot guys on here to be dating another girl. Second, Paige is weird.
8:45 pm
Mona is acting really suspicious. Might be to just throw us off. Same gum wrapper that Mona just had was found in Ali's Diary. Mysteriously Mona excuses herself. WHAT?!?!?!?! "A" has been revealed!!!!!
*I will not spoil anything here so no name will be written*
"A" knocked Spencer out and is driving her somewhere. "A" is driving really crazy...."A" offers her to be team mates....join #TeamA.
8:50 pm
"A" is about revenge! Saying that they stole her best friend. "A" has a gun! Spencer's dad's gun! Hannah in the nick of time!!!! "A" jumps on Spencer in a struggle. "A" seemingly falls to her death off the edge of a cliff! Honestly, this has been anti-climatic. This is just like the books. They said it wasn't like the books. However, There maybe more. Jenna, Lucas, and a Black Swan creature at the Masquerade were gathered together....
8:54 pm
Dr. Sullivan is back!!! "A" apparently threatened her son. The girls are quite upset with everything.
8:55 pm
"A" apparently has some personality disorder that causes her to be omnipresent and all knowing. "A" talks to her self and says "They think its over....".
8:56 pm
Toby apparently helped and pretended NOT to love Spencer, just like she did, to protect each other. Katie doesn't like them together. Where's MAYA???? oh heeeey lots of police and people at Maya's.....they think Maya's body was found in a house......just like Ali. And the cycle starts allllll over again.......
8:59 pm
"A" is seen in the 'crazy house' and they have a visitor....in a RED JACKET!!!!!!!!!!
Ok-here is what I think.......
"A" ends up in the crazy house and finds Ali's crazy Twin Sister----Vivienne. I think she is behind all of this and I'm still not sure that "A" killed Ali. I definitely thought it was wayyyy anti-climatic and wayyyy too much of this I predicted. I was really hoping for a crazy plot twist. However, ALL NEW EPISODES start THIS SUMMER!!!!! :) :)
"You better watch this summer, bitches" -A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I strongly enjoyed this live blog. And I agree with you about the finale. Good, but a little anti-climactic. The best part was when Maya died, and only because I didn't see that coming. I feel like I predicted too much of the finale, because it's exactly how it was in the books. Also, it'd have been fine if Mona just died.
ReplyDelete