Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's me bitches. -A


As you all should know, I am an avid ABC Family fan. They have some pretty decent shows and some decent original movies (except for Mean Girls 2....blah), One of the best shows they have on TV right now, and probably the one show that is keeping their ratings up is Pretty Little Liars. My Mondays are not complete without this show. It is crazy, weird, high school drama, suspense filled, and all of the awesomeness of high school and so we all can live vicariously through Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Aria. And it doesn't just amuse people from 13-29....oh no, my MOM watches with me every Monday night. It is addicting. If you don't know what I'm talking about or haven't seen it...look for a Monday where they are having a marathon. They do those often. I think I like it so much because I do get to spend extra time with my mom, but the writers of this show are absolutely fantastic. They always keep you guessing and its just great drama for an hour on a night that usually hasn't been the best day--I mean Mondays suck. So I am glad that I get to look forward to Monday nights with the girls. And one of the best parts of the show is that I get the best text messages from Katie during the show commenting on stuff, like "what is Aria wearing?" I usually get this text or send this text, "Why is Caleb/Ezra so hot?" and "You don't love him/her." This last episode was amazingly awesome and I got this text, "ARE YOU WATCHING THIS?" If you are not watching this show you are missing out on some seriously good TV drama. Plus the dudes are hot.

1 comment:

  1. yep...all of those texts apply to EVERY single episode! that probably indicates that the show is repetetive and boring...NOT. this is the best blog ever! shut up im getting cheesefries.

    ReplyDelete