Friday, February 17, 2012
The Final Countdown!....well, almost.
Wow! We are t-minus 3 Months and counting until The Baer/Mathis festivities take place! CRAZY! Justin and I just went down to Columbia to finalize things like food, decor, time, and things like that. I know its my wedding, but it is seriously going to rock your face off. The lady we met with was absolutely amazing. She is literally taking care of everything. Honestly, all I will have to do is show up, walk down the aisle, eat and dance, then leave. That's it! SUPER excited. I am most excited about the music, since Justin and I get to decide the playlist....which is a huge deal to me! That means the prelude, the songs in the wedding, AND reception music! You better be ready for some Lady Gaga, Usher, crazy-rap music from my high school years, cute, country-slow dance songs, and some big bad 80s music picked out by Justin Baer himself. I think music makes the whole wedding. I have been to weddings (won't name them here) where the ceremony was beautiful but the music just did not work with the whole theme of the wedding. (Side-note: our wedding theme is FUN-lol) Anyways, music sets the whole ambiance, atmosphere, and mood of the wedding. Music makes the world go 'round. So, if that's true, the importance of it in a wedding is crucial! Music can make some things fun, serious, romantic, and be used in sentimental moments. I cannot wait for y'all to see what we've got planned. It is going to be amazing! Until then..."Music, makes the people, come together, yeah." -Madonna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment