Monday, January 16, 2012

It begins

Well, here goes nothing. I've started this blog for 2 reasons. One being that I have a LOT going in my life and I figured writing it all down, even if no one reads it, would help me make sense of a lot of things. The second reason is because I've grown to love a blog written by Katie Simmons. It's funny, and makes me not miss her as much. So, if for some reason you do read this, a couple of things you may need to know so you aren't lost on this journey...

1) I love my family.
2) I have an amazing fiance and I am getting married June 8, 2012 to my best friend. (blog posts will more than likely revolve around this until that date).
3) I teach 7th graders World History--a constant struggle but always rewarding.
4) I wouldn't mind writing a book one day. This should be practice for me. And my dream job would be to own my own Wedding and Event Planning company.
5) I am constantly astounded by the grace and mercy that Jesus offers to me on a daily basis after I continually mess up and disappoint.
6) I am addicted to TV series. I also identify with characters and wish they actually existed...I mean who would not want to track down a crazy psycho killer with Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer? Or work in an office with Michael Scott? Exactly.
7) I have some of the best friends in the world. I may not talk to them everyday, or see them everyday, but I know I could call Bai, Starnes, KatieS, or Jamie (my sister) and no questions asked, they would drop everything and come to my rescue.
8) In my opinion, my parents are amazing. No, change that...it's a fact. They have shown me how to be a lady, a women of faith, and how to love.
9) My sister is probably the coolest person I know...or either she is tied with my Nanny. it's close.
10) Even at the messiest times, I have a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment