Saturday, September 19, 2015

The Week in Review.....or not so much.

Hey guys!

So I was going to review my recipes I tried last week and tell you if I liked them or not, but honestly, they were all good. My taco soup ended up being more like Taco Chili and you need more chicken stock when you make the Lemon and Thyme Chicken Breasts, but other than that---everything turned out great!

My favorite was the Skillet Lasagna! Yumo!

So now...on to this week!

We haven't started out great for cooking this week since it's Saturday night and we've eaten Zaxby's for supper but I'm going to start with Sunday and going through Saturday for this week's menu plan (I know, breaking my own system).

This week its all about keeping it one pan, pot, or crockpot, which means super easy clean up! 

Sunday: Breakfast for Supper (this needs no recipe....eggs, bacon, toast, grits, waffles!)
Monday: One-Pan Chicken Burrito Bowl
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup (Tip: For faster cooking, boil potatoes first!)
Wednesday: Leftovers (Faculty Meetings mean no cooking!)
Thursday: One-Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta
Friday: Crockpot Sesame Chicken
Saturday: Eat Out

I am also putting some of my favorite snacks that I made this week---great football food!

Spicy Seasoned Pretzels (Justin LOVED these!)
Pepperoni Rolls


Dessert of the week:
Pretzel Peanut Butter Cup Pie


Enjoy and Happy Cooking!!!
amb

No comments:

Post a Comment